EcoReco M3 E-Scooter is an eco-friendly electric vehicle for personal use in urban areas. This has become one of the most convenient travel options for people travelling less than 20 miles per day. The sturdy aluminum construction and the ability to fold the scooter when not in use makes it very convenient to use.
The easy to use brakes and accelerators and the safety features that make it street safe. You can easily complete a 30 minute walk within 5 minutes using this scooter. The long battery life and a fast charge time make this smart and economical option for your daily commute needs.
Electric Scooter Features
- Comes in attractive blazing red color.
- Comes with 36” L x 6”Wx 12” H dimensions.
- Weight is about 34 pounds.
- Sturdy and lightweight materials used such as aluminum alloy, plastic, rubber etc.
- 500 miles per $1 energy efficiency.
- Top speed achievable is 20 MPH.
- Comes with 36V 8ah LiFePO4 battery.
- The battery comes with more than 2000 charge cycles.
- The range per charge is up to 20 miles.
- Fast charging time: takes only 2.5 hours to charge 85% and 4.5 hours for full charge.
- Comes with LED backlit dashboard.
- Comes with a manufacturer warranty of 1 year.
- The vehicle is Non-polluting and portable.
- Comes with a safe start and smart brake features.
- Comfortable 5.5 inch deck to place your feet.
- Foldable and comes with optional carry bag.
- Can carry riders weighing up to 250 pounds.
- Eco friendly.
- Sturdy construction.
- Light weight.
- Energy efficient.
- Agile and stable.
- Added safety features.
- Long battery life.
- Easy charging of battery.
- Solid flat free rubber tires.
- Comfortable deck size.
- Easy Power and mode control.
- LCD display of battery charge, speed etc.
- Clever safety features.
- Kick stand allows keeping the vehicle standing anywhere.
- Comes with a user manual.
- Bumpy rides on uneven or rough surfaces.
- Price a bit on the higher side.
- Difficult to carry around even when folded without the carry bag.
EcoReco M3 E-Scooter is a well-designed personal vehicle and a good option for people to tackle the daily street traffic. It is an ideal gadget to use on smooth surfaces for short distance rides, but the riding quality is very low when it comes to bumpy roads and uneven terrains. The durable material, long life of the battery and energy efficiency makes this electric vehicle a better option than many other similar products presently available in the market.
EcoReco M3 E-Scooter is facing tough competition from similar products such as Fuzion V-1000 Electric Scooter and IMAX S1 Electric Scooter. These products have almost similar features as that of EcoReco M3 E-scooter.
Fusion v-1000 comes with Lithium ion battery, rear disc brake and punctures free 8” wide tires. It offers a top speed of 18 MPH and the range per charge is only 13 miles. This scooter weighs 36 lbs and battery charging time is 6 hours. It is pricier than EcoReco scooter.
IMAX S1 Electric Scooter comes with a powerful 48V/10A system that drives 500W motor. It offers maximum speed of 20 mph and the estimated charge time is more than three hours. Estimated range is from 15-20 miles. This scooter weighs 36 lbs and is the most expensive among the three.
The miles covered per charge by EcoReco M3 E-Scooter are more than that of Fuzion V-1000 and equal to IMAX S1 electric scooter. The speed and range capability of the EcoReco M3 E-Scooter stand ahead of other brands mentioned here.
The ability to select the power mode and easy handle bar controls provide more ease of use and hence greater riding comfort for EcoReco M3 E-Scooter users. The output of the battery and charging speed is also considered by people while selecting the electric scooter, and hence EcoReco M3 E-Scooter is at an advantage.
Moreover, it has a good weight capacity and can be easily used for transportation by people with average weight of up to 250 lbs. The EcoReco M3 E- scooter has lower price than the other two brands and has better safety features. So, if you are looking for e-scooter which is price worthy and feature rich, then there is nothing wrong in selecting EcoReco M3.