Are you a sports enthusiast? Do you love to practice the art of balancing? If answered yes, then you must try driving new-age balancing vehicles. They are electric driven scooters which are also popularly known as self-balancing automatic scooters or hoverboards.
The uniqueness of these devices is its environment friendliness and availability of versatile models exactly suitable for your need and budget. But how you will get to select the unit perfect for you? Let’s explore the market.
Self-balancing is the buzz word for this advanced means of transportation. They are available in one-wheel configurations as well as in two-wheels for easy roaming. They run on batteries. The riding experience is different, and these vehicles are designed in an entirely different principle.
How Do These Things Work?
It’s actually kind of interesting when people drive these electric scooters and hoverboard models. You might be amazed at how these mini two-wheelers are operated.
It’s all about superior technology and an improved sensor system, which is technically called a gyroscope. If a driver pushes on a point on the pinnacle of a rotating wheel, the system thrusts a force on reverse ends of the wheel, and this way, the scooter stays in balance.
Technically, electric scooters are built on the principle where microprocessors keep on sending signals to the operating motor.
Tilted sensors installed in the scooters perform as a balancing system, which allows it to sense when you will be leaning backward or forward. You as a driver need to drive the vehicle at speed. So if you’re looking for one of these cool gadgets, read on to check out some of the best models in the market.
Razor Hovertrax 2.0 Hoverboard Self-Balancing Smart Scooter
The Razor Hovertrax 2.0 Hoverboard Self-Balancing Smart Scooter is one of the most popular vehicles in this category. Besides looking smart, sleek model design and great comfort in driving is a rare combo of look and performance. Take a look at its basic features:
- UL 2272 certified, it confirms that the patented Razor Hovertrax 2.0 complies with the industry’s highest electrical safety standards.
- The vehicle offers driving speed of 8m/h with noiseless 350-watt motors and a recorded run-time up to 60 minutes of non-stop use for riders up weighing up to 220
- Its 36V lithium ion battery pack is made with authentic LG cells, it gets charged quickly.
- Built with Razor’s monopoly EverBalance technology, which robotically levels the Hovertrax 2.0 for a hassle-free mount and very smooth ride.
- New features that deserve mention are cool-blue LED light bar display, fender bumpers, LED battery empowered with power indicator, and two riding modes for training & regular use.
EPIKGO Self-Balancing Scooter Hoverboard
The EPIKGO’s Self-Balancing Scooter Hoverboard is one of the best models in this category. It looks good, and it offers a great combo with striking looks and powerful performance. Let’s check its features:
- It is safe. The model provides leverage of UL 2272 Certified balancing board, and UL2271 Certified smart battery. The model passes through rigorous 159 tests related to safety regulations, and that makes it a safe option for use.
- Powerful—EPIKGO is built with 400W Dual Motors, and this infrastructure helps it in climbing slopes with easy effort.
- Solid rubber tires are perfect for different terrain. It can be maneuvered through grass, gravel, and sand with equal efficiency.
- EPIKGO is nearly two times more powerful, and 40% larger than parallel competitors—more foot space, a more stable ride, and better control are its USP. Furthermore, the built-in fast 2-hour fast charging technology has made it extremely handy.
Halo Board Official Halo Rover Hoverboard – Safety Certified UL 2272
The Official Halo Rover Hoverboard by Halo Board is one of the most popular electric scooters people prefer to buy for its steady driving, smart look, and energy efficiency. Take a quick look at its trendy features and the related advantages these features offer.
- Official Halo Rover Hoverboard model is UL 2272 certified and buyers will get a hologram certificate after purchase.
- Halo Technology is fitted with sensors that offer safe and smooth ride best possible.
- You can download related mobile app, which will help you customize the board according to personal riding style.
- The handy hoverboard allows the scooter to run on streets, sand, mud, or snow: it is excellently versatile.
- You can alter the riding style according to taste.
- This tough hoverboard can run at speeds up to 10 miles/hour, and it can be driven up to 10 miles once it is fully charged.
- Official Halo Rover Hoverboard has been ranked as one of the best hoverboards in 2017.
SagaPlay F1 Self Balancing Scooter Motorized 2 Wheel Self Hover Balance Board
The SagaPlay F1 Self Balancing Scooter Motorized 2 Wheel Self Hover Balance Board has earned huge applause because of its smart look, energy friendliness, safety, and versatile driving capacity. This smart electric scooter cum hoverboard comes with a bunch of dynamic features which are outlined here or a quick look.
- It is UL 2272 Certified, which ensures best safety standard. The model undergoes 159 rigorous quality tests that ensure its overall safety, especially from fire hazard.
- The scooter cum hoverboard comes with LED battery indicator, non-slip foot pedals, and solid rubber tires for a versatile drive on all land types. It can also carry up to 220 lb. of weight.
- SagaPlay F1 Self Balancing Scooter comes with duo motors, which helps in climbing steep edge. It may run up to 9 miles on a complete charging.
- SagaPlay F1 is excellent to maneuver. The driver can move it forward, backward, can spin, which is a real fun to play and drive the hoverboard. The scooter is built with faster-charging technology that has added more handy maneuvering in its handling.
VEEKO Hoverboard Two-wheel Self-balancing Scooter
The VEEKO Hoverboard Two-wheel Self-balancing Scooter is one of the most alluring options of electric scooter available in the market.
The scooter runs on servo control system, which allows moving the wheel backward, forward, as well as to turn around so that a 360-degree maneuvering can be enjoyed. It is safe and durable with plenty of driver-friendly dynamic features:
- Sturdy basic features empower the electric scooter, and it’s fitted with a 350W duo motor that can carry up to 44-227 lbs. of weight.
- The hoverboard can run at an average speed of 9.6miles per hour and on a complete charge crosses distance like 6-9 miles.
- It comes with blue led indicator light,
- Durable 6.5-inch aluminum alloy wheel tires are a definite advantage.
- Facility of the professional gyroscope and speed sensor has added great maneuvering.
Coocheer 6.5-Inch Self-Balancing Scooter Hoverboard (Smart-S)
The Coocheer’s 6.5-inch Self-Balancing Scooter Hoverboard is popularly called Smart-S. This good-looking electric scooter is designed comprehensively keeping personal convenience in mind. Regardless you love commuting, racing, or coasting, Smart-S is always one of the best baits for you for buying a hoverboard. Check the features:
- Smart-S is made with a shatter-resistant polymer infrastructure along with fender bumper protection coupled with anti-slip rubber foot platform for better grip and better road safety.
- The scooter is UL 2272 Certified, which ensures the best Safety features are boosted by integration LG smart battery, temperature control system and full power protection leverage. The scooter comes with a night LED lamp to ensure safe driving.
- The vehicle is a high-speed enabled hoverboard. It runs with a cruising speed of 6.5 miles/hour with a run-time up to 120 minutes of continuous use by riders.
- The scooter can carry up to 220 lbs. of weight.
- The vehicle is excellently adaptable to different types of roads like gravel, slope, ceramic tiles, waterproof, as well as on wet roads. It offers 10kmph at top speed, and on a single charge, the vehicle can run for 15-20 km.
- Gives a super smooth riding experience with its 6.5-inch alloy-made wheels, ergonomic design, non-slip foot pad stand responsible for your solid grip on the hoverboard. The system is integrated with a motherboard with gyroscopic sensors, which is another reason behind its smooth gliding on all surfaces.
TOMOLOO Hoverboard Self-Balancing Scooter
It is a balanced scooter cum hoverboard that has attracted huge applause from its users. This device has a compact look; it is black in color. Noiseless actions and a steady performance are the prime USPs of this self-balancing scooter. The salient features include:
- UL2272 certified and approved by CPSC- The vehicle offers guaranteed quality and safety for its riders.
- The highly developed Mainboard program helps riders to display his best riding skill.
- Stringent production method: each produced vehicle is monitored via full inspection system, 159 tests are done confirming to safety regulations.
- The max speed is 8miles/hour with a mileage up to 12 miles; the vehicle runs on 300-watt silent motors with a weight bearing capacity up to 264 lbs.
- The design of this scooter is patented—RGB lighting color and effect, connectivity with Bluetooth 4.0 system, app integration.
SURFUS 6.5″ Waterproof Hoverboard with Matte Shell
If you are looking for a good looking and waterproof (splash) hoverboard, SURFUS 6.5″ Waterproof Hoverboard with Matte Shell is one of the best options you have in your hand. Let’s take a look at its basic features:
- It is UL certified, and its charger and battery are guaranteed products. Users have confirmed its fast and cool charging system.
- It is made with a sturdy frame that ensures safe and smooth riding.
- Along with ergonomics design, it non-skid footpad provides a solid grip.
- On a single charge the scooter can run up to 12 miles, and you can enjoy a maximum of 6.2 miles/hour speed.
- Other notable features include a lightweight shell, matte finish, bright blue LED light, best quality rubber tires, aluminum rims, and visible battery indicators, etc.
Skque X1 – UL2272 (MAX 264 lbs.) Self-Balancing Scooter
This is a handy hoverboard that is a good performer and its looks extremely sleek and smart. Perhaps this is one of the best performing self-balance scooters that allows its riders to listen to music while riding. However, this trendy model has some other features that are notable too!
- Skque X1 – UL 2272 Certified model that ensures best safety standard.
- The scooter is built with best and latest motherboard integrated with tuned gyro This is responsible for its unmatched riding quality.
- The body of the scooter is built with durability in focus.
- It has a built-in bright LED light, which is an advantage for night driving.
- Built-in Bluetooth speaker is indeed a luxury feature for great entertainment.
SWAGTRON T6 Off-Road Hoverboard
Would you like to buy a hoverboard that looks sleek, smart, yet it can carry weight more than 250 lb.? If yes, the SWAGTRON T6 Off-Road Hoverboard is the best bet that will suit your needs. Not only is does it have a heavy-duty quality, but this electric hoverboard also has some more features you can enjoy:
This small hoverboard can carry up to 420 lbs. so, if you are of plus size also, this is one of the best self-balancing electric scooters or hoverboards for you.
- It is a versatile scooter, which you can drive on all types of terrain.
- It will offer you top speed at 12 miles/hour, and on one single charge, it can cross 12-mile distances at the most.
- Its 10-inch rugged and robust tires are the reason behind its driving comfort, safety, and reliable performance even on an uneven
- It has Bluetooth compatibility, which will make music your companion while driving the
Now it’s your turn. Check out which one of these top ten best units you like most if it is readily available for you. Don’t forget to choose the one with the best warranty, too.