The UberScoot 1000w Electric Scooter by Evo Powerboards is a superior range scooter made using the state of the art manufacturing techniques and design. This scooter is loaded with a lot of innovative features to satisfy your outdoor recreation needs and makes other brands of scooters outdated.
It can travel up to a top speed of 24 to 26 mph, depending on the rider’s weight. This electric scooter will attain a full charge in 4 to 8 hours and can travel a maximum of 10 miles on one full charge. It is suitable for children above 12 years of age and can carry a maximum load of 265 lbs.
Electric Scooter Features
- Disc brakes are provided both for the front and the rear tires for better braking.
- 10 inch pneumatic street tire on the front and the rear.
- Comes with inbuilt charger and battery. The battery has a life of 250 cycles and takes 4 to 8 hours to get fully charged.
- Depending on the rider’s weight, the scooter achieves a top speed of 24 to 26 mph.
- Quick release seat is provided that can be easily pulled up or brought down.
- Travels a maximum of 10 miles per charge.
- It has three 12V/12AH (36 volt system) batteries.
- 1000 watt motor powered by the chain drive system.
- Comes with 60 days parts replacement warranty.
- Foldable for easy storage and quick transportation with posi lock.
- With a length of 44 inches and height 42 inches, the scooter is easy to handle and carry.
- Weighs just 79 lbs and hence, it is easy to transport.
- Quick release seat.
- Powerful battery with 250 life cycles.
- Disc brakes for both the front and rear tires.
- Battery life can be conserved using the economy mode button.
- Quick full charging within 4 to 8 hours.
- 60 days free replacement warranty on parts.
- The product is a bit pricey.
- The range of 10 miles per charge is low.
- The battery could have lasted a bit longer.
- Does not offer good ride on grass.
The UberScoot 1000w Electric Scooter by Evo Powerboards is an all round leader in the electric scooter category, thanks to its impressive features and 60 days parts warranty. The electric scooter can charge quickly within 4 to 6 hours and offers a 10 mile range for every full charge.
It can also carry a maximum weight of 260 lbs and is power driven by a 36V, 1000 watt motor. With disc brakes both at the front and the rear, there is no compromise on the safety of the rider. As it is propelled by a motor, it can easily ride on the roads. The scooter is non-polluting and is also cost efficient. As the scooter can travel up to a top speed of just 24 mph, it is safe to use for the kids over 12 years.
Anyone looking to buy an electric scooter will love to see a comparison between at least top three best-selling models in the market. The electric scooter models that give a tough fight to this model are: Super Turbo 1000watt Elite 36v Electric Scooter and Glion Dolly Foldable Lightweight Adult Electric Scooter with Li-Ion Battery.
The Super Turbo 1000watt Elite 36v Electric Scooter is driven by 100 watts, 3000 RPM, heavy duty chain drive motor that can easily carry a person of about 250 pounds on terrain roads and about 300 pounds on flat roads.
It comes with economy and turbo mode to meet various driving needs of the user. This scooter produces a maximum speed of 26 miles per hour and one full charge of the 36V battery will result in covering a distance of 18 miles.
The Glion Dolly Foldable Lightweight Adult Electric Scooter with Li-Ion Battery carries 6.6ah Lithium ion battery that gets charged within 3 ½ hours. It is driven by chainless, brushless and gearless DC hub motor and is fitted with airless rubber tires.
It can be easily folded and can be carried along with you like a roller suitcase. It only offers a maximum speed of 15 mph and its range on one full charge is also 15 miles. It is a bit pricey when compared to other models.
There is no doubt that the UberScoot 1000w Electric Scooter by Evo Powerboards is the most affordable and best looking and performing electric scooter available in the market. With features like better mileage per charge, 10 inch pneumatic front and rear tires, battery saving mode and disc brakes at front and rear, this electric scooter is worth every penny.
- Tags: UberScoot 1000w